Monday, November 18, 2013

Behind the Scenes Look at the World Premier of "The Three Gruff Billies or Why Houses Under a Bridge Are NOT Prime Real Estate"!


Greetings everyone.  My name is Bobby Keniston, and welcome to Theater is a Sport. This video is a behind the scenes look of "The Three Gruff Billies or Why Houses Under a Bridge Are NOT Prime Real Estate", a play I created on commission from Lakewood Theater in Madison, ME.  I was very proud of the performance.

This behind-the-scenes doc of the rehearsal process was made by Jeralyn Shattuck, and I can't thank her enough.

I am currently seeking publication for this play.  If you have any interest in performing it or reading a perusal script, please contact me at theater.is.a.sport@gmail.com

Thanks for checking it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment