Monday, February 25, 2013

A Full List of My Published Plays


Today at Theater is a Sport, I am going to take the opportunity to answer a few questions I receive in one giant swoop.  The questions are:  
1.  How many plays do you have published?,
and
2.  Who publishes them. 

I am grateful for these questions, because it shows an interest in my work, and I honestly appreciate that.  And, hey, what's the point of a blog if you don't toot your own horn once in awhile? 

Each of my titles will also serve as a link to go and read some about them (all of them have a script preview as well). 

I hope you enjoy.... (Oh, P.S.... I have tried to list them in order of acceptance for publication, but I may have goofed a few... particularly "Little Spaces").

1.   Rumplestilskin the R-Dawg, Hip-Hop Minstrel  (Brooklyn Publishers)

2.  Confession:  Kafka in High School  (Playscripts, Inc.)

3.  Death and Pez  (Brooklyn Publishers)

4.  Sky Baby and the Bedtime Story  (Brooklynn Publishers)

5.  Citizen's Arrest  (Brooklyn Publishers)

6. I Don't Mind That You're Ugly   (Brooklyn Publishers)

7.  You Take it From Here  (a theater book of improv starters from Brooklyn publishers, co-authored wih Geff Moyer, Bradley Walton, Jerry Rabushka, and Chris Stiles)

8.  How I Learned to Stop Being Afraid of My Gym Teacher  (Eldridge Plays)

9.  Forgetful Remembrance  (Brooklyn Publishers)

10.  Frankie and the Gingerbread Boy (Brooklyn Publishers)

11.  The Dark Tower  (Eldridge Plays)

12.  The Girl I'm Gonna Marry  (Heuer Publishing)

13.  Little Spaces  (Brooklyn Publishers)

14.  Falling (And Not Getting Up)   (Brooklyn Publishers)

15.  My Prom Date Was a Felon  (Brooklyn Publsihers)

16.  Aeroplane Over the Sea  (Brooklyn Publishers) 

17.  Frankie and the Gingerbread Boy, One-Act Version   (/Brooklyn Publishers)

18.  End of the Movie  (Brooklyn Publishers)

19.  Bees are in the Park  (Brooklyn Publishers)

20.  The Limping Wolfman  (Brooklyn Publishers)

21.  Actor's Choice:  Monologues for Teens, Volume 2   (Collection of monologues from Playscripts, Inc.)

22.  Betty Lou Twinkle's Tabloid Scandal   (available now from Brooklyn!)

I have three other plays right now under consideration.  I'll let you know how that turns out.

So thanks for reading Theater is a Sport.  Tomorrow is lesson number three in the online playwriting tutorial.  You won't want to miss it.

Until then, this is Bobby Keniston reminding you that theater is not only an artform and craft--- it is also a sport.

1 comment: